Thursday, August 19, 2010

A sudden loss

Today take a moment to pray for Robin and Chesley Wetherington. They lost a husband and a father of a sudden heart attack. It hits so close to home, life is so precious and we don't realize it sometimes until something like this happens. Today is the funeral and I pray for comfort and healing for the whole family. The choir will be singing Thou O Lord. That is why I posted that video in remembrance of Charlie.

Surrounded by friends
yet all alone
the one I loved
God has called home
the hugs of friends
helps ease the pain
and I know my loss
is my loved one's gain
but tears now flow
across my face
as I long for just
one more embrace
then comfort comes
and I see Christ's face
He hugs my loved one
and I feel God's grace.


In his name,
Brandy

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for this family...I can't imagine the pain that they are going through. Thanks for posting Brandy...and keep doing what you do best...encouraging and praying for others. You are such a bright light in a troubled and hurting world...you definitely make this world a better place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kayla. I can't imagine the pain either. I am trying to do God's will, although I am human and fail at times...God loves undconditionaly. And I hope that my light will shine until the day I go home to Jesus. :)

    ReplyDelete