Sunday, August 8, 2010

Love one another

I used to live for what others thought of me. I was not a leader I was a follower, but a follower of the wrong crowd. Now I am the one who wants to always follow Jesus. To do this we must love one another no matter what. God loved us and forgave us so we must do the same for others. Listen I have been in the position where I have actually hated someone, when I had that hate I couldn't develop my relationship with Jesus. I had to forgive and know that God will bring those who are prideful down to our level. I didn't have to try to take care of it myself my God would do it, whether it took a week, a month, or a year. He did take care of it...when someone is prideful, it does not go well with Jesus. As it states in the Bible, James 4:6..."Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble". But not matter what we have to forgive...(Ephesians 4:32) 32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave you.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment