Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Sunday

So the question our Sunday School or "small group" teacher asked us this morning was, "Since God shows us Grace, should we show Grace to others"? And it seams like a simple question right? First time in this class, I spoke up because God put it on my heart to say something. I said of course, Our God shows us his Grace and Mercy by forgiving us so we must then do the same thing for others. We must forgive people because if we don't it keeps coming back in our life and not letting us set free to bless others through Christ. Forgiveness is hard when someone has really hurt you and broke your heart right? I agree, there was a time in my life that I hated someone, yes the word hate came up. I had to really be obedient in God's will and forgive this person and I told them that I hated them and had to pray really hard to show them Grace and forgiveness. It's like it set me free from holding onto that grudge.

In his Name,
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment