Friday, August 13, 2010

Living in Gods will

Throughout scripture, God tells us He will meet our every need. There is a good reason for this. If we depend on God for our needs, we must be in constant communication with Him. If we are in constant communication with Him, we are more likely to live according to His perfect will for us.

I know from experience that when I follow God's will there are so many blessings that follow. When I live in my will or the will of the world it is not the same case. The above message is one that I read. I like to research things when I have questions about them. It's hard to understand what living in God's will consists of. When there is no question our relationship with God we see all of our blessings around us. The small ones and the big ones. When we are not living in his will all the negative things are noticed....the things that we are "not receiving from God.  Continue to pray, continue to trust, and continue to believe in the Lord above.

In his Name,
Brandy

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean by "If we live our lives in concert with His will for us, salvation is virtually assured!" Don't you believe that you are saved by grace and not by works?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Emily I do. I actually got this the first paragraph from somewhere I didn't write that I wrote the second paragraph. But I do agree with some of it. We are saved by grace and not works. Thank you for pointing that out. When I read it I didn't see it that way. And thank you for reading my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete