Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dear God

Thank you for this beautiful day you have given me. I woke up with some things on my mind today Lord and I need to let you have them. I try to be strong for everybody else and sometimes I forget the things that I have to deal with. I will always remember Phillipians 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." I know God, that you are in Control. But me being human has let me to think that I can control things myself sometimes and that is clearly not true. And God shows me that. He is the one in charge. He is the power. He is able. I will never forget it God, never!

In your name,
Brandy

1 comment:

  1. I really needed this verse today Brandy. I have been anxious and worried about some things lately too...this is a great reminder that God is in control!

    ReplyDelete